Fluent SMTP can be installed into your site from the official WordPress plugins repository. You can also download the plugin from wordpress.org and install it on your WordPress site manually.
Fluent SMTP Requirements #
To use Fluent SMTP, you need:
– WordPress 4.5 or later
– PHP version 5.4 or later
How to install Fluent SMTP #
The very first step to setting up Fluent SMTP is to install the plugin on your WordPress website. To do so, in your WordPress dashboard, select Plugins > Add Plugin from the menu. Then type Fluent SMTP into the search function. Once the Fluent SMTP plugin is displayed, click Install > Activate.
Once Fluent SMTP activated, you can find the plugin’s functionality in the new Fluent SMTP by hovering over the settings of your WordPress dashboard.
Installing Fluent SMTP plugin from wordpress.org
Fluent SMTP can be downloaded from wordpress.org and uploaded to your WordPress admin panel. Here are the steps:
- Go to https://wordpress.org/plugins/fluent-smtp/
- Download the plugin by clicking on the Download button
- Go back to your WordPress Admin Panel → Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin.
- Select the .zip file you just downloaded earlier, and click on Install Now.
- After installing, go ahead and click on the Activate button.